For Seller's Guide
Competitive Buying and Selling, Open to Members Only A B2B Online Auction
The 6 Advantages
Participants include many famous buyers from all over the world.
for cross-border sales
No procedures needed
If the winning bid is by an overseas participant, all procedures will be carried out by our company.
Take the time to consider your bid carefully during the long bidding period (6 to 7days).
Bid acceptance rate of00%以上
High bid acceptance rate achieved by providing quality products and places
Buyer and seller names are never revealed to the market.
Easy Since It’s Fully Online
Our fully online system makes the whole process stress free, from scheduling listings to shipping.
Submit an application on the above auction site indicating the following information: “Listing genre”, “Quantity”, and “Scheduled product arrival date”.
Once you have filled in the listing form which will be sent to you after making a reservation of your product details, send it to us by e-mail.
Listing preparations & shipment
Prepare a simple tag so that the product can be compared against the listing form, attach it to the product, and send it to us.
*If a product tag cannot be prepared, we can create it if you send us the products so that they can be compared against the item list.
Online auctions can be participated in after member registration is complete.
Auctions are held twice a month
on the 1st week & the 3rd week.
Deadline for bidding
- Watches, accessories, small items, apparels, shoes, and silver brands
- on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdayof every month
- Branded jewelry, non-branded jewelry, and bags
- on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month
* The auction starts at 9:00 (JST) on Thursday of the week before the bidding deadline.
* The deadline for bidding on accessories, small items, apparel, shoes, silver brands, branded and non-branded jewelry is 15:59 (JST) on the day.
The deadline for bidding on watches, and bags is 17:59 (JST) on the day.
* There is a function for the automatic extension of the bidding deadline (in 5-minute increment)
Period for reservation and receipt of data
- Auction held in 1st week: Tuesday – Saturday of 3rd week
- Auction held in 3rd week: Tuesday – Saturday of 1st week
* Watches, branded jewelry, non-branded jewelry, bags, accessories, small articles (we currently do not accept listings of apparel, shoes, and silver brands)
Period for receipt of goods
- Auction held in 1st week: Wednesday – Sunday of 3rd week
- Auction held in 3rd week: Wednesday – Sunday of 1st week
* On the shipping slip, be sure to indicate the week and month in which the auction will be held and the item genre in a format such as “For listing in XX week of XX (Watches)”.
* Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the seller.
- Watches, branded jewelry, non-branded jewelry, and bags
- Successful bid expected 30,000 JPY or more
- Accessories / accessories
- Successful bid expected 10,000 JPY or more
* If a minimum price limit is required, it will be set as the starting price. In this case, please be aware that price limits lower than the listing criteria cannot be accepted.
* Products sold as sets will not be accepted.
* If products are judged by our company not to meet the above criteria, they will be returned. Note that shipping charges will not be refunded.
- 550 yen (tax included)
Unsuccessful auction fee
- 550 yen (tax included)
Listing sales amount
- Pay 95 % of the winning bid
* Consumption tax will be charged separately.
* A sales contract with us will be concluded by the digestion purchasing method.
How to register
STAR BUYERS AUCTION are for businesses only. Only registered members can participate.
Register Member Information
Please use the registration form to enter your company's information, and contact person's information. We will send you instructions on how to register your images as soon as we have confirmed your information.
Required documents for image registration
You will be required to submit your personal identification documents for the screening process. Please log in from the URL that was sent to you, and submit your personal identification documents.
*You will be required to submit images of both front, back, thickness of your ID, photo identification, and all the information pages of your antique dealer’s license.
We will review your application in accordance with our standards based on the information you have registered.
*Depending on the results of the review, it may not be possible to register. Thank you for your understanding.
Account is granted,
After reviewing process is completed, we will send the account information for the membership page to your contact person. All transactions can be done online, including auction previews, listings, and bids.